AgriLink Equipment is searching for an Agriculture Equipment Service Technician to perform diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance on agricultural equipment.
AgriLink Equipment is an agriculture equipment dealer servicing Fendt, Massey Ferguson, Versatile, Morris, and MacDon product lines. As a Service Technician, you will have advanced knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems.
- Perform preventative and scheduled maintenance on equipment
- Test and adjust repaired systems to manufacturer’s specifications
- Accurately complete detailed reports to document work completed
- Perform Field Service Work based out of company Service Truck
- Provide superior service to both external and internal customers
Skills & Qualifications
- Journeyman or Apprentice status preferred
- Good understanding of the Agriculture industry
- Self-motivated and results-oriented
- Ability to work independently, with others, and effectively on multiple tasks
- Willing to work long hours and weekends (April – October)
Service Technician positions available in Brownlee and future Moose Jaw location.
AgriLink Equipment provides an excellent work environment, competitive wages, and comprehensive benefit package.
We would like to thank all who apply, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Interested applicants can email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Careers