Parts Counter Person
AgriLink Equipment is searching for a self driven individual to join our team as a Partsperson.
AgriLink Equipment is an agriculture equipment dealer in Brownlee,SK servicing Fendt, Massey Ferguson, Versatile, Morris, and MacDon product lines. As a member of the Parts team, you will be primarily focused on helping customers with their parts’ related questions and ensuring the timely movement of goods in and out of stock. You will ensure that the highest level of customer satisfaction is consistently being achieved. The ideal candidate is organized, efficient, customer friendly and motivated.
- Handle telephone and in-person parts orders
- Using computerized system and navigating through parts libraries; reading and interpreting parts diagnostics and diagrams
- Address and resolve customer inquiries regarding the status of orders, back orders and any payments, to maximize departmental performance
- Promote additional parts sales by suggesting related items, seasonal products, etc
- Ensure technicians and staff are adequately supplied with all parts, lubricants, and materials as needed and all parts taken are entered on work order or charged to appropriate department
- Inspect and verify incoming goods against invoices or other documents
- Process incoming orders and distribute parts and supplies for internal use
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in the parts department as well as throughout the showroom
- Ability to work within an on-call rotation, overtime and weekends as scheduled as requested
- Training will be provided; familiarity with mechanical and agricultural equipment is an asset
- Valid driver’s license
- Read, write, and speak English
- Self-starter who can work independently and efficiently, an eager and motivated attitude
- The ability to meet the physical demands of the position, lifting to 50lbs unassisted, walking, crouching, bending, and standing for extended periods
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding customer service skills and customer focus
- Significant use of memory
- Proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office programs
Successful candidates will be required to reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work.
40 Main Street
Two full time(40hrs/week), permanent positions are open; starting wage is $23/hr. AgriLink Equipment provides a comprehensive benefit package which includes, extended healthcare, dental care, vision care, disability insurance, and life insurance.
We would like to thank all who apply, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Interested applicants can email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Careers