AgriLink Equipment is searching for a Heavy Duty Mechanic to perform diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance on agricultural equipment.
AgriLink Equipment is an agriculture equipment dealer servicing Massey Ferguson, Versatile, Morris, and MacDon product lines. As a Service Technician, you will have advanced knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems.
- Perform preventative and scheduled maintenance on equipment
- Test and adjust repaired systems to manufacturer’s specifications
- Accurately complete reports to document work completed
- Perform Field Service Work based out of company Service Truck
- Provide superior service to both external and internal customers
Skills & Qualifications
- Journeyman Heavy Duty Mechanic Certification required
- Good understanding of the Agriculture industry
- Self-motivated and results-oriented
- Ability to work independently and effectively on multiple tasks
- Willing to work long hours and weekends (April – October)
AgriLink Equipment provides an excellent work environment, competitive wages, and comprehensive benefit package.
We would like to thank all who apply, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Interested applicants can email resumes to email@example.comBack to Careers